S.V. Road, Vile Parle (West)
- Inaugurated in 1951 by India’s first prime minister - Jawaharlal Nehru, Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital has been at the forefront of healthcare for 65 years.
- Accredited by NABH, the hospital has multiple achievements to its credit including E-India Award in 2010, Edge Awards in 2011 and 2012, Healthcare Excellence Award, CISCO Technology Award and Medical Excellence Award.
- One of the most advanced centers for Digestive and Hepatobiliary diseases, Gastro-Intestinal Surgery and Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery in North India.
- Hospital has won the NABH Nursing Excellence Certification award due to the quality of nursing care.
Team and Speciality:
This super specialty hospital has 55 specialty departments offering plethora of services.
Hospital has more than 350 consultants, 475 nursing staff, 100 resident doctors and 1500 employees.
The Emergency wing at hospital has separate Triage and Observation areas.
Centers of excellence include Heart Institute, Centre of Critical Care, Orthopedics and joint Reconstruction, Renal and Urological Sciences and Neurosciences.
Hospital has Department of Ayurveda which offers variety of treatments and procedures.
- With 350 beds in total, the hospital has one of the biggest Critical Care Units in Western India with 75 beds dedicated to different specialties.
- Spanned in more than 10,000 square feet, Imaging Centre of hospital has 3 Tesla 32-channel wide bore MRI scanner, 64-slice PET CT and High Intensity Focused Ultrasound.
- The Out-Patient Department covers more than 75,000 sq ft.
- The heart institute is equipped with Allura Xper FD 10 System, which is first of its kind in Mumbai.
- It has 8-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and 12-bed pediatric ICU for Department of Pediatrics.
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
inguinal hernia repair surgery,
abscess - intra abdominal treatment,
abscess pelvic treatment,
abscess - subphrenic treatment,
amputation - above knee,
amputation - below knee,
amputation - toe,
breast - wide excision and axillary sample,
mastectomy - male subcutaneuos,
cholecystectomy - gall bladder removal,
epididymal cyst removal,
hernia repair - epigastric,
hernia repair - femoral,
hydrocele operation - adult,
spleen removal - splenectomy,
biliary drainage and stenting surgery,
diabetes stem cell treatment,
endocrine stem cell therapy,
varierty of vascular & non-vascular,
minimally invasive degenerative lumber fixation surgeries,
cervical degenerative disorders - vertebroplasty · spine trauma/tumor surgeries & revision spine surgeries · scoliosis / kyphosis corrections,
dementia and peripheral neuropathies,
nephrotic syndrome treatment,
face and neck lift,
breast augmentation with fat or implants,
reduction and breast lift,
non surgical facial rejuvenation - botox and fillers,
post bariatric surgery (massive weight loss) body contouring post mastectomy reconstruction using flaps and expander/implants,
puberty and growth disorders,
reproductive endocrinology (pcod),
thyroid and diabetes,
renal (kidney) surgery,
renal angioplasty & stenting,
renal ( kidney ) stones treatment,
treatment for infectious diseases,
bariatric (weight loss) surgery,
surgery for reversal of type,
single incision surgery,
advanced and complex gi and hpb surgeries,
robotic gi surgery,
interstitial lung disease (ild),
treatment for tuberculosis,
gastrointestinal and hepatobilliary surgery,
diagnostic and thoracoscopic surgeries,
hernia and anorectal conditions (piles, fistula and fissure),
joint replacement surgeries,
gastroenterology and hepatology,
brain tumour surgery,
cerebral vascular surgery,
endoscopic skull base surgery,
trigeminal neuralgia procedures,
breast cancer surgery,
gynaecology cancer surgery,
gastro - intestinal cancer surgery,
head and neck cancer surgery,
primary and revision hip replacements,
primary and revision knee replacements,
pelvis and acetabular fracture surgery,
complex trauma surgery,
high-risk obstetrics & adolescent gynaecology,
extensive experience in all major & minor,
obstetrical procedures & surgeries such as caesarean sections, hysterectomy, mtps etc.,
prostate cancer: mri fusion biopsy, robotic radical prostatectomy,,
advanced prostate cancer,
kidney & ureter masses including robotic / endoscopic & open surgery,
testicular lumps: diagnosis, counseling and surgical management,
benign renal disease like puj obstruction and ureteral strictures for robotic/ open pyeloplasty or ureteral reimplantation,
prostatectomy renal failure and transplantation cases,
primary immunodefeciency disorders,
critical care haematology,
surgery for reversal of type ii diabetes mellitus,
emergency & elective coronary angiography,
valvular and adult structural heart diseases,
heart & lung transplant surgery,
head & neck cancers,
thoracic (lung & esophagus) cancers,
gynaec & soft tissue tumors,
gastric & colorectal cancers,