Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABH, NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Team and Speciality:
Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac Sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological Sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery).
Cardiology team achieved a 99.6% success rate in cardiac bypass surgeries amongst which 91% were beating heart surgeries.
Transplant team completed over 500 Liver transplants in Feb, 2011.
Recently, Successful Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty in a single sitting was carried out on a 93-year old man at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
Regular training programs, conferences and continuing medical education programs are undertaken to keep the staff abreast
- With an area spread over 15 acres, the hospital houses 710 beds.
- It has the largest Sleep Lab in Asia and is one of the largest Dialysis Units in India.
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- 6 bed dedicated to the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices.
- 64-Slice Scan with data acquisition that provides the highest temporal resolution.
- One of the few hospitals to be equipped with Da Vinci Robotics Surgery System.
- In South Asia, Spect-CT & Pet-CT had their first installation in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in India.
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
atrial fibrillation surgery,
aortic dissection repair surgery,
asd closure - adult,
aortofemoral bypass surgery,
TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch,
brain cns tumor treatment - adults,
brain cns tumors treatment - children,
bone marrow transplant,
female sterilization - tubectomy,
laparoscopic gynecological surgery,
laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy,
laparoscopic treatment of,
ovarian cyst removal,
pelvic reconstructive surgery,
robotic female surgery or,
uterine fibroid embolization (ufe),
labiaplasty (labia rejuvenation),