- Dr R Anil Kumar is one of the most recognised Cardiologist in the field of in clinical and academic Cardiology
- He has a vast experience of 22+ years & has been trained in the finest of medical institutes in India.
- Dr Kumar has done his MBBS & MD from JIPMER, Pondicherry. Following which he did his DM Cardiology from G B Pant Hospital, Delhi, and MRCP from UK.
- He has done his Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians (Edinburgh), Cardiological Society of India, and American College of Cardiology.
- Dr Kumar has worked at the Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, and trained in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Dr Kumar has appeared in various noteworthy news media like ET Health world , The Times of India.
- He has been instrumental in starting the first overseas chapter of the Cardiological Society of India in Dubai, UAE.
- He has started the program of percutaneous coronary interventions and stenting, radiofrequency ablations of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Dr Kumar area of interest lies in advanced management of heart failure and preventive Cardiology.
- He can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/anil-kumar-814a53b.
Aster Medcity Kochi
aortic dissection repair surgery,
aortofemoral bypass surgery,
asd (atrial septal defect) closure,
atrial fibrillation surgery,
cardiac surgery - adults,
cardiac tumour treatment,
heart bypass surgery (cabg),
heart double valve replacement,
minimal access surgeries for valves,
mitral valve replacement,
off pump beating cabg lv restoration,
pte - pulmonary thromboendarterectomy,
thoracic aortic aneurysm treatment,
valve repair replacement,
vsd closure (adult) surgery,